When you discover a pest problem in your property, you likely want it gone ASAP. Choosing a pest control company can at first appear difficult, but it’s important to know how to find the one that is above the rest. To make this decision, there are several questions you should always ask of your extermination company. From its history to its reviews and practices, the best pest control companies are transparent with their customers about their services.
Keep reading to learn more about how to choose the right pest control company for your Southern California home or business.
5 Questions to Ask Your Exterminator
1. Are pest control treatments dangerous for my family?
When you work with a professional, pest control is completely safe for you and your family. In fact, trying to administer pest control products you picked up from your local store is actually more dangerous. Make sure to look for a pest control company that:
- Uses EPA-approved products
- Is committed to an eco-friendly approach
- Focuses on pest prevention and IPM practices
With pest prevention as the focus, pest control experts such as those with Access Exterminator Service Inc. will work to safely administer pest control treatments.
2. Are your exterminators licensed and trained?
A trustworthy pest control company will be able to show that they have comparable licenses and insurance to the most established and reputable exterminators. It’s crucial that your trusted company has liability insurance to protect you against any further damage that is caused to your property during the extermination process. Properly accredited companies should make the top of your list when choosing the right pest control company.
3. How do you determine what pest control treatments my property needs?
A good pest control company knows there is no one-size-fits-all solution for every pest infestation. Always look for a company that will work with you to customize a pest control plan suited to the unique needs of your home or business. This is best done with:
- Regular inspections of your property to pinpoint pest problems or issues that may contribute to future pest problems.
- Customized pest control plans that focus on targeted treatments around your home and exclusion efforts to keep pests away.
- Open communication. A good pest control company is transparent with you about the treatments needed on your property.
4. Do you have good reviews from your customers?
Reviews don’t lie. When choosing the right exterminator, make sure to check out their ratings and reviews on Google or their website. If a pest control company is truly professional, they should have nothing to hide. If you can’t find a link to their reviews on their website, ask to see what customers have said about them.
5. Will you keep pests from coming back?
Pest control treatments aren’t a once-and-done deal. A trusted pest control company will not only work to eliminate active infestations, but also to implement prevention methods to keep them away for good. Always look for companies that abide by IPM practices, and for those that offer quarterly or annual pest control services. Pest prevention is the key to pest control!
Orange County’s Top Pest Control Company
At Access Exterminator Service Inc., we are upfront with our customers about our treatments, processes, prices, reviews, and more. In order to earn our customers’ trust, we are happy to work with them through every step of the process. To learn more about our services, contact our experts today to get started!
How to Choose the Right Pest Control Company in Orange CA
Serving Orange and Los Angeles CA since 1998